* I awoke to a prompt asking for pictures of my past. I take a huge sigh and move on with my day thinking – ya ya fuck you.
* We toddler sit two kids. She’s so in love with you. You are her hero. You can do no wrong. You are the picture of perfection. I eye you and laugh. You laugh back. Later, I watch her on your lap as you read to her about a shark and a train and we watch her dance round in her tutu 😛 Such a lovely dear you are to all of us.
* We return home to some nasty HOA emails. The president is on vacation. I am vice president of the board – lol…and finally have my say 😛
* Our newly purchased Target vacuum is a pisser and we carry it back and come home with a faithful Hoover 😛
* I am crying then, soon. You try to hold my sobbing. It’s OK, I tell you. I write a poem and several HOA emails. Sigh.
* I am not myself lately. I am not nice. I mean nice as I was raised to believe nice was. I am a West Coast Bitch. I’m not sure if it feels good. You go to bed early. Sigh.
* You are in bed without me. I feel good about this. I should be able to vent and bitch and feel ok about it all. After all, you complain about my not putting stuff exactly where I found it 😛
* I feel very lost and sad. why should this be when I love u so so so much and you love me? Fuck it.